Friday, January 29, 2010

Make it rain!

okkk....okkk, the only reason I stumbled onto SexLab is because I went to school with professor Jordan, true side story, he tried to show me his penis. Anyways, the professor was a creative genius back at school and SexLab offers a quick laugh on a boring Friday afternoon. Hopefully, one day, I could have the millionaire performed on me... make it rain!

Support these guys and buy a freaking t-shirt!


Sex Lab - Episode 10 - The Millionaire from Sex Lab on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean he tried? how did you (if you did) stop him from showing you his manhood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. now would the same thing happen if a gal wanted to show another gal her lady lumps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, professor Jordan and I were having a educational and informative discussion on piercings. Professor Jordan then mentioned that he had a piercing on his 'manhood' and offered to show it to me. politely, I turned down his offer.

    ReplyDelete